STEEL CAN PROVIDE SUPERIOR QUALITY, SAFETY AND SECURITY TO YOUR BUILDING OR DWELLING.
National Association of Steel-Framed Housing Inc (NASH) maintains information it receives from members and customers in confidence and is not sold to or shared with third parties except where identified in this policy.
1. General Guidelines
This policy applies to all information received and collected from member and customers. We collect customer information from a number of sources including:
- Information given directly by the member and customer such as through transactions online, over the phone, in person, through surveys, participation in discussion boards and website registrations
- Information from other sources such as companies that help us update our records and
- Information automatically collected when member and customers visit our website such as via cookies and device information
2. Disclosure of Information
At NASH, member and customer privacy means that:
- We maintain strict confidentiality and security safeguards for personally identifiable information.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- where we are required or authorised by law to do so, for example to law enforcement agencies.
- where third parties appointed by us require access to personal information held by us to perform services (in which case we require these contractors to keep that personal information confidential and not to use or disclose it for any purpose other than the purpose of performing those services).
- If NASH reasonably believes it is necessary to protect our company, our member and customers, or the public.
NASH reserves the right to notify you about administrative matters that pertain to products or services that you have purchased.
Our websites may sometimes contain links to other websites. With the exception of other sites owned by us, we do not control the privacy practices of sites reached through links from our websites nor can we control information posted by member and customers on public areas of our websites. If member and customers have any questions about the privacy practices of linked websites then they should contact the relevant companies directly.
3. Use of information
NASH uses member and customer information to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. Some examples include:
- To fulfil member and customer requests for products and services and to communicate with member and customers about those requests.
- To improve our member and customer service and provide information on cold-formed steel framing, standards and publications, other products and services.
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business.
4. Member and customer access to their information
Member and customers have the right to access and modify their personal information held by NASH. Member and customers can access and change personal information by contacting us. We encourage member and customers to contact us in order to keep their personal information up to date.
NASH takes appropriate measures to keep personal information secure. We have implemented appropriate physical and electronic procedures to protect the personal information we collect. Member and customers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account details including their password, and for any activity undertaken in their account.
Due to its nature, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will protect your personal data in accordance with this policy, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to our websites and any transmission is at the member and customer’s risk.
6. Contact us
If member and customers have any questions or concerns about our collection, use or disclosure of personal information, or you wish to make a complaint in relation to our privacy practices, please contact: NASH at email@example.com